A few picks from my store

Recent items listed for sale at my store

Gentlemen Start Your Search Engines

Have an Etsy Store? Want to be Featured next?
I will be changing the Featured Seller from week to week. The next spot available is Feb 20th 2009. (If you feature my store, let me know, i will automatically put you in line...if you need help with html codes, just ask!)

So...to be featured here, Gentlemen (ladies) Start Your Search Engines!!!!.

Trivia Question:
Which movie does this quote come from?
"Guys, a woman's purse, alright, it's her secret source of power. Alright? There are many dark and dangerous things in there, that we, the male species, should know nothing about"

Post your answer to the question below as a comment on my latest blog post. 1st correct answer wins. Even if i have featured you in the past, you can play again . I hope you have fun.

Shutterfly Personalized Cards

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Everybody Clean-Up

Mom loves to sing this song to Nathaniel on her visits with us to get him in the mood to clean up all his toys. Well today, that applied to me...only it wasn't toys but it was all my crafting stuff...yeah they are like toys to me i guess. Found the arbitrary knitting needle in a box that i didn't know i had, stamps galore, tiles, ink, glue, adhesive...i could open up my own craft store! oh wait, i already have...such a occupational hazard to be so prone to pack-ratting.
Brian picked up this huge Styrofoam casing today and asked me if i wanted it. To his shock i said throw it away and he even asked me again saying "C'mon, surely you can turn this into something can't you?"

You have to laugh, it crazy funny, there's no way i'll be able to get through all my supplies anytime soon. Pity is i'm not the type of person as you know that likes to stick to one form of crafting...so i have to take stock of what i have in sections, my sewing section of the room, my baking section, my clay section, my stamp and sticker section, my books section, my jewelry section...i really should go buy one of those funny signs from Etsy that says "i have officially bitten off more than i can chew"

Today is July 4th, America's Independence Day, am so thankful to be in this country, in my home with my family...What a blessing, what a life!

No comments: