A few picks from my store

Recent items listed for sale at my store

Gentlemen Start Your Search Engines

Have an Etsy Store? Want to be Featured next?
I will be changing the Featured Seller from week to week. The next spot available is Feb 20th 2009. (If you feature my store, let me know, i will automatically put you in line...if you need help with html codes, just ask!)

So...to be featured here, Gentlemen (ladies) Start Your Search Engines!!!!.

Trivia Question:
Which movie does this quote come from?
"Guys, a woman's purse, alright, it's her secret source of power. Alright? There are many dark and dangerous things in there, that we, the male species, should know nothing about"

Post your answer to the question below as a comment on my latest blog post. 1st correct answer wins. Even if i have featured you in the past, you can play again . I hope you have fun.

Shutterfly Personalized Cards

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Free card from Shutterfly for Mother's day

Enter MOMCARD and get a free personalized picture card from Shutterfly. Promotion ends soon!

No comments: